Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blog #7, Dynamic Content

How will dynamic content add to your Magazine Publishing file? Which dynamic content piece do you think will make the most impact?


14 comments:

  1. By adding dynamic content to magazine pages enhances the pages and makes it interactive. One dynamic content I am adding to my magazine is panorama. I am making a goggle view panoramic so the reader is able to view the goggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding dynamic content to magazines on an iPad or smartphone will allow the readers to get involved with the content. It will have the readers uncovering new activities to do while reading and will keep them interested in the content. I believe that the panorama overlay will be the most affective because many people don't know that it is possible to do that for a magazine and therefore they will be very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dynamic content will greatly enhance my magazine by allowing readers to access more information (such as supplementary websites or additional images) than they would be able to in a regular magazine. In my opinion, the pieces that will make the most impact will be the video/audio overlays and the scroll frames, which both allow a great deal of content to be included on a small page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding dynamic content to your magazine pages makes them interactive and more appealing to people. They also make a page look more professional. The dynamic piece in my magazine that will make the most impact are the tutorials that people can watch on hair and make-up. This will make the most impact because it engages the person reading the magazine and gives them some useful tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I add Dynamic content to my pages, it will help grasp and keep the readers attention. My biggest Dynamic Content piece I like will be my moving text.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adding dynamic content makes the pages more interesting. It hooks the reading and keeps them entertained. Without the dynamic content, the reader will be bored. The hyperlinks and buttons will make the most impact. People love to click on things and see where they are taken. It is human curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all dynamic content adds to the page and gives it more of an interactive side. But the ability to slide, helps you get more content in your page then would typically have room for, it allows more images and text without more pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you dynamic content, it makes the pages more interesting and more interactive. You can add videos and add a lot more information. I like using the buttons and hyperlinks because it allows me to add links to different websites that will give more information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adding Dynamic Content will impact my magazine because it makes it fun and interactive to play with. These contents include pan and zoom, scroll frame, audio overlay, image sequence, etc. where they all allow iPad users to look at different things offered on the page. I think the scroll frame with help me majorly because I write long articles that can be minimized so that the page won't look boring and I can add more content to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. By adding dynamic content to our magazines, we can excite the reader. When people pick up a magazine they don't want to just read but they want pictures and other things to keep them entertained. The dynamic content that would make the most impact would be the hyperlinks option. The hyperlinks or buttons would make the biggest impact because after they read the magazine they can go to the link and read more on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dynamic Content adds creativity and fun to your magazine. It will make any page better. I think the audio effect will have the most impact on my magazine because I will be able to speak about my topics without taking up too much space on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dynamic content adds to the page because it makes the page interactive and more fun. I think scrolling text will have the most impact because in order to see the schedule, you need to scroll through the text. This makes the schedule page more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adding dynamic content to the pages enhances the appeal of the pages by making them interactive. I think the scrolling frame will make the most impact because it allows me to have more space for more content while adding a fun feature to it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adding dynamic content to your pages will makes it look more complex and it allows people viewing your magazine to interact with your pages. I am making it so if you click on one of my pictures it will take you to a website for nail polish.

    ReplyDelete